An optional feature is available for all booking types which allows internal and client users to store relevant documents directly in a booking. This feature uses a third party integration with Drop Box and requires configuration to be activated.
Setting up document storage
- Open an existing job booking of any type, or create a new one
- Open the Documents tab
- Click the Link iCOS LIVE to document storage button
- Read the Third Party Integration Agreement
- If you accept this agreement click the Accept button or click Cancel if you do not
Setting up a Drop Box Account
Please note that iCOS LIVE is not passed your Drop Box login or password so we cannot retrieve it for you later.
If you are creating a new account ensure you record this information in a safe and secure place.
Attaching and removing a document
- Click on the cloud icon to open up a file explorer or drag a file from your desktop onto the cloud to upload it
- Once your document has uploaded it will become available to all iCOS LIVE users with access to the booking (including client users)
- Click the Red Cross to remove a document