The Companies Screen
The Companies screen (found in the Super User menu) allows you to create and modify client and subcontractor company records, and FAF Groups. Bookings can only be made for clients that have an active company record.
Creating a client company record
- Select -- NEW COMPANY -- from the Company drop down
- Enter the name of your client
- Select Client from the Type drop down
- Optionally Enter their mailing address (For information purposes only)
- Optionally record your sales person or account manager responsible for this client (For information purposes only)
- Optionally configure the client's Auto Docket settings
- Optionally enter your main contact's name and contact details (For information purposes only)
- Optionally enter the client's GST number (For information purposes only)
- Optionally Enter the Account Code for this client from your Accounting Software
- Optionally select a FAF Group from the Fuel % drop down or optionally enter a manual Fuel Adjustment Factor into the Fuel % text box
- Optionally enter your internal reference for this customer (For information purposes only)
- Click the Add button to create the new client
Modifying a client company record
- Select a company to modify from the Company drop down
- Update the company record's details
- Click the Save button
The Booking Memo field allows you to record free form information about a client and is an available option once a client company record has been created. This information is displayed on the Utilisation screen for each of this client's jobs in the Booking Memo column.
Stop Credit alert
The Stop Credit check box allows you to identify clients who should not have bookings created for them due to overdue invoices and is an available option once a client company record has been created. When a client has this check box checked a canned warning message will appear in red to any internal user who creates a booking for them.
The Booking Alert check box and text field allows you to create a custom alert whch is displayed when any internal user creates a booking for this client and is an available option once a client company record has been created.
Disabling a client company record
Disabling a company record stops booking being able to be made for it.
- Select a company to disable from the Company drop down
- Check the Disable check box
- Click Save
Deleting a client company record
Deleting a client company record will permantently delete the company record and every booking for this client and cannot be undone.
- Select a company to delete from the Company drop down
- Click the Delete button