Subcontractor company records are created in the Super User menu, in the Companies screen. Bookings can only be allocated to your own trucks or subcontractors that have a company record and have a vehicle created.
Creating a subcontractor company record
Subcontractors are created using similar steps to creating a client company record, although less details are required.
- Select -- NEW COMPANY -- from the Company drop down
- Enter the name of your subcontractor
- Select Transport Contractor from the Type drop down
- Optionally Enter their mailing address (For information purposes only)
- Optionally record the staff member responsible for managing this subcontractor (For information purposes only)
- Optionally enter the subcontractor's contact details (For information purposes only)
- Click the Add button to create the new client
+Vehicle: Creates a new Sub Contractor Vehicle that appears in your allocation/vehicle list.
+Depot: Creates a Depot with the Subcontractor Details, which will appear in your drop-off/depot list
Modifying a subcontractor record
- Select a subcontractor to modify from the Company drop down
- Update the subcontractor's details
- Click the Save button
Disabling a subcontractor company record
- Select a subcontractor to disable from the Company drop down
- Check the Disable check box
- Click Save
Deleting a subcontractor company record
- Select a subcontractor to delete from the Company drop down
- Click the Delete button