The Super User screens allow you to manage users, companies, subcontractors, rates, places and areas
A dialogue for creating new internal, client and subcontractor users
Modify User Screen
Manages existing users
Creates and manages clients, subcontractors and Fuel Adjustment Factors
The details tab contains information about a selected company and is also where you enter information for a new client
|Company||A drop down for selecting an existing client or can be used to create a new record by selecting the --- NEW COMPANY --- option.|
|Name||The client, subcontractor or FAF Group's name|
|Type||The record type (Client, Transport Contractor, FAF Group)|
|*Address||The mailing address for a client or subcontractor.|
|*Sales Rep||An optional field for recording your sales person for a client|
|Auto Docket||Autodocket settings|
|*Contact||Your main contact for a client or subcontractor|
|*Phone||The client or subcontractor's phone number|
|*Fax||The client or subcontractor's fax number|
|*Mobile||The client or subcontractor's mobile number|
|The client or subcontractor's email address|
|*GST#||The client of subcontractor's gst number|
|A/C#||Your financial system's code for a client or subcontractor (Required for accounts integration)|
|Fuel%||The FAF percentage or FAF Group for a client or subcontract|
|Disable||A check box for stopping a client from being able to have bookings created|
|*Company Code||*A free form field for recording your internal code or reference for a client|
|Rate Master||The company ID for another client from which a client will inherit rates from|
|Booking Memo||A text field for recording information about a client. This information is displayed on the Utilisation screen in the Booking Memo column|
|Stop Credit||A check box for identifying a client who has outstanding invoices and shouldn't have bookings made for them. Checking this check box will cause a red message to appear when ever any internal user creates a booking for them.|
|Booking Alert||A check box and free form text field for recording per client booking information. Checking this check box and entering text will cause a yellow message to appear when ever any internal user creates a booking for them.|
|A * denotes that a field is for information purposes only and is not used anywhere else in the system.|
|Italicized field names are optional|
|Delete||Deletes a company record and all of their bookings permanently|
|Clear||Clears any information entered into any of the details tab fields|
|Add||Adds a new company record|
|Save||Saves any updated information in a company record|
to be completed
to be completed
Creates and manages charge and cost rates
Adding a new rate (standard setup)
1. Select the Customer you want to add a rate to.
2. Set the "From" and "To" areas (As you start typing areas, preset options will populate for you to choose from).
3. Set "Unit Type" to the units you want to rate in e.g. Weight, Hour, Each etc.
4. Type in the "Commodity" , which helps identify the rate you wish to use when adding an item to a job.
5. Set the Unit Type which is the "Weight" in this example, to specify the threshold of the break point.
6. Enter the "Rate" to set the charge figure for the rate.
7. Click the "ADD" button to add the new break point.
8. Click the "SAVE RATING" button to save your Rate.
Printing Rate Schedules.
1. Select the rate schedule you wish to create a rate report on, by selecting a Customer from the rate schedule dropdown at the top.
2. Near the bottom left corner, select the type of file you wish to produce.
3. Click Print.
Creates and manages pickup and delivery sites
Creates and manages rate zones and depots, both of which can help to simplify rating and dispatching.